Shipping Policy and Returns
Should you require shipping, by completing your order you agree to the contents of this policy.
• I aim to ship your plants within 1 week of purchase date, weather dependent. If you have chosen Plantrunz, your plant will be sent on the next Plantrunz delivery date following purchase.
• I ship bare root or in moss as often as possible to keep shipping rates reasonable.
• For plants, I ONLY ship via Plantrunz or Courier. For non-live items you can use Canada Post.
• Due to the live nature of my products I am unable to purchase or provide insurance or coverage on parcels shipped by Courier.
• The responsibility lies with you as the customer to determine if weather in your area is suitable for shipping. I am always here to answer any questions you may have about this.
• Live plants are perishable. Once they leave my care, the conditions they experience during transport are out of my control. I take all necessary steps to package your plant well to minimize damage during shipping.
• Customers are expected to make arrangements to receive their order at delivery. I will not send your package with a signature request unless requested to avoid delays in receipt.
• If a customer explicitly requests that I use a different shipping method (i.e. to have someone else pickup the plant or drop off to a local friend) I will oblige, but it is 100% at the customer’s risk. In these cases, I will not entertain ANY dispute claims if the plant is damaged after it leaves my custody.
• All live plant sales are FINAL unless a damage claim is submitted by email or DM within 24 hours of receipt of the plant.
• Plant damage claims must include pictures of the plant and the box it was shipped in. Please remember that shipping deprives a plant of everything it needs to thrive. Some cosmetic damage/root rot may occur. Written detailed plant care instructions are provided with each package to help your plant recover from shipping.
• Pictures must include a full picture of the plant from all angles, close-ups of the leaves, petiole and roots.
• No refunds or replacements will be entertained if the claim wasn’t submitted within the 24 hour period after receipt of the plant. If the plant is found to be entirely dead due to my negligence you have a choice of a full refund or replacement plant.