Should you require shipping, by completing your order you agree to the contents of this policy.
• I ship bare root or in moss as often as possible to keep shipping rates reasonable.
• For plants, I ONLY ship via Plantrunz or Courier. For non-live items you can use Canada Post.
• Due to the live nature of my products I am unable to purchase or provide insurance or coverage on parcels shipped by Courier.
• The responsibility lies with you as the customer to determine if weather in your area is suitable for shipping. I am always here to answer any questions you may have about this.
• Live plants are perishable. Once they leave my care, the conditions they experience during transport are out of my control. I take all necessary steps to package your plant well to minimize damage during shipping.
• Customers are expected to make arrangements to receive their order at delivery. I will not send your package with a signature request unless requested to avoid delays in receipt.
• If a customer explicitly requests that I use a different shipping method (i.e. to have someone else pickup the plant or drop off to a local friend) I will oblige, but it is 100% at the customer’s risk. In these cases, I will not entertain ANY dispute claims if the plant is damaged after it leaves my custody.
• All live plant sales are FINAL unless a damage claim is submitted by email or DM within 24 hours of receipt of the plant.
• Plant damage claims must include pictures of the plant and the box it was shipped in. Please remember that shipping deprives a plant of everything it needs to thrive. Some cosmetic damage/root rot may occur. Written detailed plant care instructions are provided with each package to help your plant recover from shipping.
• Pictures must include a full picture of the plant from all angles, close-ups of the leaves, petiole and roots.
• No refunds or replacements will be entertained if the claim wasn’t submitted within the 24 hour period after receipt of the plant.